Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19148 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,172TL (Mex$ 21,788) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (29 minutes ago)