Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20106 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,526TL (Mex$ 17,537) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)