Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07303 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,870TL (Php52,990) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)