Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07536 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,135TL (Php54,873) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)