Cost of living comparison between Urdaneta, Philippines and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06382 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,047TL (Php63,404) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)