Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06905 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,949TL (Php42,702) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)