Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.537 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 183% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,506TL (12,114 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (about 1 hour ago)