Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34574 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 112% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,633TL (19,185 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)