Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44910 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 146% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,634TL (14,772 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)