Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43160 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 137% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,409TL (14,849 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)