Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42576 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 135% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,342TL (17,244 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)