Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42485 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 133% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,984TL (16,439 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)