Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 164% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,588TL (12,288 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)