Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06342 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,667TL (руб 57,816) in Ul'yanovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)