Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00358 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 158% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,924TL (₩1,652,937) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (41 minutes ago)