Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00353 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 161% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,261TL (₩1,774,485) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (about 1 hour ago)