Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00321 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 146% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,384TL (₩2,298,964) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)