Cost of living comparison between Ulsan, South Korea and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00299 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 144% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,316TL (₩2,447,178) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $53 (about 1 hour ago)