Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00316 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 137% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,161TL (₩1,947,101) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 159 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (about 1 hour ago)