Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 90% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,359TL (€1,013) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)