Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.921 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,742TL (€1,464) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)