Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05407 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,698TL (₨49,909) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)