Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05026 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,935TL (₨58,403) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)