Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06887 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,700TL (₨53,720) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 2 hours ago)