Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05520 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,995TL (₨54,254) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)