Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05926 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,460TL (₨41,504) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)