Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06303 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,037TL (руб 64,047) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)