Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05923 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,423TL (руб 57,795) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,500 (26 minutes ago)