Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06928 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,915TL (руб 42,077) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)