Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06176 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,092TL (руб 66,259) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (43 minutes ago)