Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06582 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,149TL (руб 47,844) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,344 (about 2 hours ago)