Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00171 TRY / MNT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 34% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,351TL (1,962,168 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)