Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00145 TRY / MNT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,498TL (2,419,531 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)