Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00195 TRY / MNT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,272TL (2,705,927 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (28 minutes ago)