Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00159 TRY / MNT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,895TL (1,821,301 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)