Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00316 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,634TL (₩1,151,066) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (19 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (37 minutes ago)