Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,956TL (₩956,621) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (28 minutes ago)