Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00320 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,734TL (₩1,168,309) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)