Cost of living in Ufa, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07415 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ufa (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,112TL (руб 55,457) in Ufa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (28 minutes ago)