Cost of living in Ufa, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06404 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ufa (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,742TL (руб 58,440) in Ufa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)