Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10643 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,891TL (36,559 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)