Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05572 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,573TL (₨46,178) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)