Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10760 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,789TL (35,209 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (25 minutes ago)