Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 463 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.194 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,165TL (R$ 3,489) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)