Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,890TL (R$ 4,191) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)