Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03757 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,149TL (¥57,205) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)