Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03223 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 10% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,333TL (¥72,388) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)