Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,909TL (R$ 3,354) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)