Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00250 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,443TL (1,377,169 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)