Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00235 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,739TL (1,590,024 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (31 minutes ago)