Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00272 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 88% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,709TL (1,729,774 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)