Cost of living comparison between Tyre, Lebanon and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00232 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 43% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,293TL (1,849,557 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)