Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00237 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 40% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,539TL (1,911,752 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)