Cost of living comparison between Tver, Russia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05510 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,348TL (руб 42,612) in Tver.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (38 minutes ago)