Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.361 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,084TL (1,306KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $26,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)