Cost of living comparison between Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.712 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,385TL (1,977KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 2 hours ago)