Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.553 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,107TL (1,217KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)