Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.209 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,296TL (1,492KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (40 minutes ago)