Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00020 TRY / VND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,298TL (16,144,874 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)