Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38187 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,545TL (Bs 9,284) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)