Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35041 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 55% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,708TL (Bs 10,583) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 5,984 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)