Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 189% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,684TL (€1,961) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)