Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 103% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,272TL (€1,273) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)