Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 92% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,180TL (€1,319) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)