Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 803 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 91% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,200TL (€1,595) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (40 minutes ago)