Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,347TL (COL$2,678,042) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anyang costs ₩8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)