Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.568 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 10% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,342TL (1,494 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)