Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 729 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.822 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,426TL (1,880 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (33 minutes ago)