Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,010TL (COL$2,410,259) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)