Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,978TL (COL$2,295,786) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (31 minutes ago)