Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06240 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,244TL (руб 51,982) in Tula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)