Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07445 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,105TL (руб 55,140) in Tula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)