Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06355 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,577TL (руб 40,554) in Tula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨60 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)