Cost of living comparison between Tsukuba, Japan and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02957 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 101% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,288TL (¥212,657) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)