Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05018 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 169% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,379TL (¥326,428) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Malmo costs 2.00 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)