Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04309 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 165% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,585TL (¥245,671) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 1 hour ago)