Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03251 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 124% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,604TL (¥172,391) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (40 minutes ago)