Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03186 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 120% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,056TL (¥158,677) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)