Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00244 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 137% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,934TL (2,431,415 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (40 minutes ago)