Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00287 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 156% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,903TL (2,404,548 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)