Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00258 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 191% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,462TL (3,674,398 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)