Cost of living comparison between Trujillo, Peru and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.023 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,925TL (S/. 3,836) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)