Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,882TL (S/. 3,395) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)