Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.212 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,640TL (S/. 3,003) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)