Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.270 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 37% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,560TL (S/. 2,802) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)