Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42723 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 226% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,604TL (kr 24,821) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (44 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)