Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48355 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 251% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,125TL (kr 18,870) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (39 minutes ago)