Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47364 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 253% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,111TL (kr 17,124) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (about 1 hour ago)