Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45445 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 242% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,224TL (kr 20,297) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)