Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42723 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 244% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,187TL (kr 26,184) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (36 minutes ago)