Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40578 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 250% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,938TL (kr 26,956) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (30 minutes ago)