Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43993 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 247% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,372TL (kr 21,304) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)