Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.524 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 94% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,389TL (C$1,813) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)