Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.194 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 86% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,034TL (C$1,576) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)