Cost of living comparison between Trois-Rivières, Canada and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.329 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,451TL (C$1,911) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)