Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,507TL (€878) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)