Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.571 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,204TL (€701) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (30 minutes ago)