Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.511 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 73% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,163TL (1,658 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (27 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)