Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00237 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 102% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,302TL (2,654,105 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)