Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00235 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 96% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,494TL (2,341,007 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,728 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨12,900 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €9 (36 minutes ago)