Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00311 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 143% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,991TL (2,895,018 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)