Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.706 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,759TL (586 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)