Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.526 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,423TL (687 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)