Cost of living comparison between Trinidad, Cuba and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.079 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,277TL (1,064 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)