Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.609 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 136% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,373TL (€1,383) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)