Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 40% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,497TL (€845) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)