Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.539 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,604TL (€794) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 28,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)