Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,749TL in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)