Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03252 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 101% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,235TL (¥160,970) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 2 hours ago)