Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03209 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 106% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,452TL (¥201,070) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tacoma, Washington costs $72 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)