Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.127 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 114% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,555TL (€1,346) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)