Cost of living comparison between Tours, France and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.751 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 112% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,634TL (€1,769) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (about 2 hours ago)