Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.139 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 118% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,875TL (€1,419) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)