Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.257 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,688TL (2,934 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)