Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.888 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,737TL (4,209 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)