Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.915 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,449TL (3,771 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)