Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.083 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,332TL (3,076 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)