Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,740TL (3,917 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (12 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)