Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,926TL (﷼ 20,065,407) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)