Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,678TL (﷼ 24,023,994) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (about 1 hour ago)