Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.749 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 125% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,322TL (AU$2,664) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)