Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06397 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,996TL (руб 46,840) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)