Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06240 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,293TL (руб 52,780) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)